Monday, November 19, 2007

My Lip Stuff - Over 400 Flavors of Fun


I'm one of those chicks who constantly has to have my lip gloss or chap stick by my side. To say the least, lip balm is high up there on my list of necessities. I'm also very picky about what goes on my precious, pouty lips. It can't be too sticky or dry and it has to smell yummy but not artificial. My Lip Stuff Natural Lip Balm fits the bill and has over 400 flavors! They have the most fun and exciting types to choose from such as Booze Balms, Mood Lip Balms, Days of the Week Balms, and Fortune Cookie Lip Balms just to name a few.

My Lip Stuff lip balm has the perfect blend of moisturizing goodness. Of all the vegan lip balms I've tried, these are definitely the most, dare I say... lubey. In fact, they are uber lubey. Say it aloud, it's fun! The ingredients for the vegan lip balms are as follows: sunflower oil, candelilla wax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe vera, essential oils and stevia. See what I mean? Lubey! I think it's so cool that these balms are sweetened with stevia versus artificial sweeteners. Although some of their balms contain beeswax, the vegan ones are identified as such on their website to avoid any confusion.
Some vegan flavors include Inner Beauty, Sweet as Sugar, Hot & Spicy, Cool Under Pressure, Clean Cut, Get Fresh and my personal favorite, A Little S&M (which totally smells like lemon cupcakes!)... :)

My Lip Stuff will also personalize lip balms for special occasions like birthdays, holidays, weddings, etc. Now that sounds like fun! I'm thinking about ordering some custom lip balms for my wedding next year!

My Lip Stuff lip balms range from about $2-3 each. What a deal!

For more information visit: www.mylipstuff.com