Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hawaii's calling me once again...





I believe this is my third time reviewing a Hawaiian skin care line and I have to say I am a fan of all of them. I haven't been to Hawaii in person yet so I like to get my fix via skincare and beauty products.

Hawaiian Skin, a division of Worldwide Skin, is a line of skincare that is certified vegan, organic, paraben free, cruelty free, and get this, it's made in America in a solar/wind powered facility. Yay for renewable energy! The times they are a changin'!

There are two Hawaiian Skin products, Spotless and Soft. They are both enriched with organic aloe, coconut oil, shea oil and Vitamin E. They are perfect for those with sensitive skin and they have the sweet fragrance of ylang ylang (which relaxes muscles, relieves stress and helps you relax) and vanilla (which relieves stress and helps ease depression). Essential oils are an essential part of relaxing and letting yourself escape to your happy place.

Hawaiian Skin products:

Spotless ($26): This body wash smells wonderful! Ylang ylang and vanilla might possibly be my favorite combination of scents. Spotless makes bathing a true "take me away" experience. It makes you "spotless" as it's name implies and the shea and aloe leave your skin feeling silky soft. The ylang ylang really stands out in this body wash. It smells romantic and moody. In fact, with this might be the perfect gift with Valentine's Day just around the corner.

Soft ($32): I really like it when my body wash and lotion go hand in hand. There's no sense is mixing scents once you pop out of the shower. I know if I want to smell like a ylang ylang vanilla princess, then I going to make sure my body wash and lotion are from a similar line of skincare or from the same set. I love, love LOVE these products. I don't like to compare products but this lotion is similar to the Aromatherapy Ylang Ylang Bath & Body Works lotion, except this one is vegan, organic, natural, cruelty-free and doesn't have any nasty chemicals, preservatives or artificial ingredients. These products help recreate the spa experience at home. I invite you all to indulge and treat yourself to an exotic experience with Spotless and Soft.

For more info: Hawaiian Skin