Monday, July 7, 2008

Fall in love with a company that promotes love





Exuberance has luxurious organic skin care products that are inspired by the power, energy and exuberance of women. This company is actively involved with charities that focus on empowering women around the world.
Every product is made with 70-98% organic ingredients and are made with natural plant extracts, bioactive botanicals and essential oils. All of their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free, which I am of course, all about!

Each Exuberance product is beautifully packaged. Like seriously, I want to save the boxes these products come in and maybe use them for scrap booking or arts and crafts. Also, these organic skin care goodies come with love notes. You heard right! Each product carries an open love letter inspired by women in all of their amazing glory. What I like most about Exuberance is their unique approach to paying homage to women everywhere.

A few must haves:

Tangerine & Sugar Maple Balancing Facial Tonic: After cleansing the skin, it's important to tone the skin. Toners are mega important for any beauty regimen. This one is balancing, anti-aging, acne fighting, eliminates dull skin and protects against environmental toxins. This toner smells heavenly and very feminine. I found myself a new favorite toner, people!

Vitamin C Super Rejuvenating Night Cream: Sleepy time is when your body heals itself from daily stress. This potent nighttime cream will help renew and repair tired skin and leave it glowing and refreshed looking. The power of Vitamin C is indisputable. We are talking super antioxidants here! Use this cream for a month and see and feel the difference in your skin. You're going to be hooked!

Peppermint & Marshmallow Cooling Foot Cream: Well, I can't stress how much I'm in love with everything peppermint. I like its tingly and refreshing factor. In fact, I'm guilty of not only using this cream on my feet but all over. For me, it's my fragrance of choice. Mmmm, I smell like a candy cane! It' the perfect remedy for dry feet. This cream is deeply moisturizing and it perfecto after a nice foot soak or foot scrub... or for an all over minty pick-me-up.


For more info: Exuberance