Monday, August 11, 2008

Afterglow brings you natural high fashion makeup








Afterglow Cosmetics offer pure mineral makeup that is not only organic but is also highly pigmented and long wearing. Many Hollywood makeup artists have made the switch to Afterglow. I've been using mineral makeup for about 3 years now and it's hard for me to imagine anyone usuing conventional supermarket makeup anymore. Mineral makeup is not only the wave of the future, it's vegan and it's actually good for your skin.
Afterglow has a full line of makeup including foundation, blushes, bronzers, eye shadows, eye liners, mascaras, lip glosses, lipsticks AND cruelty-free, vegan professional cosmetic brushes! Yay! These types of things can be hard to find in the vegan world, so thank you Afterglow! You've made many vegan makeup gals very happy. Afterglow also has amazing starter kits that are greats for peeps who are new to mineral makeup.

Afterglow items you must check out:

Organic Glow Bronzer ($18): Everyone wants sunkissed skin. Am I right? Or I'm I absolutely right? Afterglow's bronzer comes in 3 shades (light, medium and deep). Become a natural bronzed beauty without the orangey color of traditional bronzers. These bronzers can be used on the apples of the cheeks or as a contour. I used some Afterglow bronzer for my latest photoshoot and lemme just say, it made my skin glow and look magazine ready.
Afterglow Cosmetics directly donates a generous portion of the proceeds of the purchase from every Afterglow Organic Glow Bronzer sold to help aid the fight against breast cancer.


Vegan Kabuki Brush with Bag ($35): Amazing cosmetic brushes lead to amazing makeup application. It's not rocket science. Like I mentioned earlier, vegan brushes are hard to come by and when you usually do, they suck. I said it. Afterglow has a wonderful line of brushes that are super soft and perfectly designed for applying loose minerals evenly. Your makeup is going to look flawless. What I like about the kabuki brush is that it's petit and fits perfectly in my purse and never makes a mess 'cause it comes with a cute metallic mini bag.

Organic Lip Love ($22): There are 15 fantabulous colors to choose from. I personally love Courage which is a yummy classic warm red. These lipsticks are organic and contain aloe vera and jojoba to help keep your lips moisturized and nourished.

For more info: Afterglow Mineral Cosmetics